Saturday, November 5, 2011

Back from vacation and awarded!!

I'm back and had a wonderful time pretending to be a 5 year old at Walt Disney World and Universal Studios.  Went to my first Halloween Horror Nights and it was awesome.  The Thing attraction was out of control and I got my first Edgar Allen Poe tribute tattoo.  But enough about me!  I would like to thank Annie Walls at http://annie-walls-author.blogspot.com/ for this awesome award!!


I lurve awards!!  Thank you Annie!  Your blog is awesome.  Now I am supposed to award this to 5 blogs that everyone should read and follow!!!

The Spooky Vegan

It's on Random

Two Gory Chicks

The Horror Cats

Too much Horror Fiction

So check them out.  Now, I promise an actual horror related post is coming soon.  I am still coming off the high of everyone calling me "Princess" for a week.  It really takes so little to make me happy.....

What does Liebster mean?

2 comments:

Sarah E. Jahier said...

Aw, thanks so much for the award, Jen!

I am humbled and honored! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I love this because actually, I am German!

Liebster means beloved in German. Ich weiß. Ich spreche Deutsch.