Saturday, December 10, 2011

Coming Soon: Silent Night,Bloody Night

I sometimes wonder if I am getting too cynical.  I just read a review by a blogger I really like of Red State.  The blogger loved it.  I wanted to tear my eyelashes out while watching it.  I don't want to be cynical.  I don't want to be one of those reviewers that hates every movie she sees.  Just when I was about to give up, I saw a film that was so awesome I was dancing around my living room with joy.  The amazing film was Silent Night, Bloody Night.  Not Silent Night, Deadly Night, which has its charms, but the lesser known Bloody Night starring a mute John Carradine and the chick from Night of the Comet.  I don't have time to write about it now: I must suppress all joy and happiness and go to work, but soon I will.  In the meantime, enjoy this trailer.  Warning: The trailer gives away a major spoiler.  Of course, it is one you could see coming a mile away, but it is best to be forewarned!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a new one to me. I'm going to see what I can dig up. The title alone demands I at least try.

Jen said...

Please watch it! It is my new mission in life to share the word.