Monday, April 19, 2010

Zombie!

Despite all my talk I am pretty sure that when the Zombie Apocalypse happens, I will be turned pretty quickly.  And here is what I will look like! (Beer in hand of course.)  Thanks to iZombie for turning me- -I look pretty happy for a Zombie.

I am now off to see Kick-Ass.  Check back later and you might see a review for The Collector.  The only note I wrote down for this film was : "Fuck this Movie."  So if I can stretch that out to a paragraph you are all in for a literary treat.

4 comments:

Sarah from Scare Sarah said...

Ooh creepy.

iZombie said...

maybe you just happy before the infection, brains in the beer is the next big crave...

thanks for playing,
iZombie

Jen said...

I am just really happy that I will still enjoy beer as a zombie.

Cellar Door said...

You're such a happy zombie.