The body of L.Ron Hubbard once resided here.
The Spooky Vegan tagged me!
WhoHoo! The tag rules are simple...answer the 8 questions from the tagger, then come up with a new set of 8 questions and tag 8 new bloggers
1. If you could get away with one illegal act in your life, what would it be and why?
I would smoke week on the roof of the White House like Willie Nelson.
2. What is your all-time favorite Halloween costume that you've worn?
A Charlie Chaplin costume I wore in Junior High.
3. What are five movies from your childhood/teen years that define you?
Night of the Living Dead, Star Wars, I spit on your Grave, Casablanca, and Frankenstein.
4. What character in a movie/book/TV show/etc. do you identify with the most and why?
That is a really hard one.... I guess Barbara from Night of the Living Dead because I too would be a basket case in that situation.
5. What is your favorite Halloween-related activity to do in October?
Watch scary movies of course! And carve turnips.
6. What's your favorite Halloween-themed movie to watch around Halloween?
It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and Halloween.
7. Who is your favorite horror movie villain/monster?
I love them all equally. They are all my best fiends.
8. What is one "luxury" product you can't live without?
Since I am late on this and all the cool kids have already been tagged I will skip the other part of the requirement. Thanks Sarah for thinking of me... and please check out her site: The Spooky Vegan!
Check back to this site soon as I have thoughtful musings on City of the Living Dead and Open House coming up, as well as my Halloween tribute that I planned before AT&T decided to not work at my house.