Sunday, January 10, 2010

Awards Season Continues...


Thank you to The Film Connoisseur for nominating me for the Kreativ Blogger award!! I think Horror Bloggers award season is just about wrapping up and it has been awesome discovering all of these great new blogs. I don't mean to get sentimental and weepy but this is a great community!
There are some obligations to accepting this award: Rules:
They go as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
1-3 done. Can't wait to see Cannabis Cannibal Exodus! I will tell you right now I am skipping steps 5-7. Every Horror Blog I love has already been nominated- check them all out on my "Monkey Fighters" list. (And check out the edited for TV version of Snakes on a Plane to get the Monkey Fighters reference.)
So that leaves #4--
1: I have Master's Degree in Art History
2: My area of "expertise" Left Wing Mural Art of the 30's and 40's
3: I lived in England for a year
4: I love the show "Glee"
5: My favorite non-Horror film is Casablanca
6: I can recite "The Raven" by heart (it only took me a year to memorize!)
7: My Husband is Buddhist and we were married by a Tibetan Priest.
We now return to regularly scheduled Horror programming.

5 comments:

Shoshanah Marohn said...

You forgot to mention that everyone who went to your wedding received a small bowl of live worms. (I just thought it was relevant, since your blog is about zombies...)

Congratulations! I double nominate you.

Dwido said...

LIVE WORMS!! I thought they were
Gummi worms! I ate mine. OMG.

Yo..keep on rocking Award Winning
Mistress ZAM

Shoshanah Marohn said...

They were really yummy. :)

Jen said...

I am glad the worms were such a big hit!!!

Franco Macabro said...

Hey no problem with the nomination! Your blog deserved it! Next year I think I will be creating my own award, something extra cool.

The only thing is that my film, Cannabis Cannibal Exodus is spoken in spanish. Its a film I made with my friends. Its a zombie comedy, about a four friend trying to survive the post apocalyptic zombie filled world. Weed smoke kills the zombies. So in many ways its also a stoner flick.

We had lots of fun making it and we even premiered it in a theater...it was such a great night!! I made some cash too which was great.

Im currently working on my next film, writing the script right now.

Keep bloggin! Your blogs awesome!