- January: The Brain that Wouldn't Die
- February: Night of the Living Dead
- March: Teenage Zombies
- April: Dementia 13
- May: House on Haunted Hill
- June: The Terror
- July: The Devil Bat
- August: Nosferatu
- September: The Phantom of the Opera
- October: Frankenstein's Daughter (really- that is the best they could do for the holiest of horror holys?)
- November: Revolt of the Zombies
- December: White Zombie
Of course, I already own most of these movies, but can you ever really have too many versions of Night of the Living Dead? So here is the kicker- there is no January in the calendar! They sent the January movie: The Brain that Wouldn't Die, but they skip the month all together on the calendar. I am pretty OK with this but it makes me wonder: do they know something we don't know? Spooky huh?
By the way, I must have seen The Brain that Wouldn't Die 100 times, but if I get really desperate or come down with the flu, I will watch it again and give my usual detailed analysis. Or, I can just tell you it is a groovy movie about a douche bag and a head in a pan and leave it at that. On to February!!!