Sunday, April 26, 2009

It wasn't so bad..

Because I can't let this asshole go, I have discovered a rather disturbing fact. I not only read "Robinson Crusoe," but I read the less successful sequel "The Farther Adventures of Robinson Crusoe." How did I do this? Because the book I stole from my Dad's library was in fact the original and the sequel. And it didn't mention that fact. So when I was bitching on page 190 that he was already off the Island and I still had half the book to go... well, that's the reason. I must have been really, really bad in a past life.

3 comments:

Shoshanah Marohn said...

That is so comical. I would totally do some shit like that!

"A Farewell To Arms" has no sequal. You'll see why when you read it. Perhaps you could conceive of a zombie sequal, though.

Jonathan said...

Farewell to Legs? Head? Braainnss....

Shoshanah Marohn said...

Jonathan, you are absurd. :)