Thursday, September 3, 2009

Call Jason and Grant, but not those douchebags from that other show...


You know that show I am talking about.. I think it is on the Travel Channel and it has the douchebags ghost hunting.. I usually love all Travel Channel shows and all Ghost hunting shows but not this one!! I can't even watch it! I feel like I need a shower. So I am not "haunting" the interweb enough because I have never heard of this flick. Thank God above I kept my "Entertainment Weekly" subscription. I love movies that make me dizzy (I am serious, I really do. I don't understand people that complain about them. Don't go, and don't pretend you didn't know it was going to be that kind of film. I heard someone complaining after "District 9" and I wanted to say "The the hell are you doing here? Did you think this was the Sandra Bullock movie?") Anyway, I want to see this because the thing I love most (after Zombies) are Ghosts! Well, I love my husband and family and cat the most, but the spookiest thing I love most, after Zombies, are Ghosts. And Ghouls. When is a good Ghoul film coming out?

No comments: