Friday, May 15, 2009

This movie will have a better plot than Saw 6


Or is it only Saw V? I have totally lost count. The last Saw was the first one I didn't see in the theatres, and only because I am piss poor and it was eat or see Saw. Anyway, this preview (I think this is a real documentary) does look better than Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. If I have to seen that damn preview one more time I swear to God I am going to shit bricks. Yes, Megan Fox is hot, Shia LaBouf is a douche, and lots of things explode. What really pisses me off about this preview is that it is proof that I am getting old. It looks too loud. Too much fire. And shiny colors. I would probably have to call my Nephew and have him explain the plot. Which is why I will go see the next Saw. No one will have to explain that plot to me.

And I hope the cat wins.

No comments: