Sunday, November 15, 2009

Cannibal Holocaust: correction

I have been informed that the film I reviewed in the previous post was not Cannibal Holocaust but was indeed the Disney/Pixar animated release UP. This would explain the surprising lack of cannibalism in the film. I apologize for the inconvenience. I offer two explanations for my mistake: 1: I have contracted the Black Plague and my thinking is confused. And 2: My fragile plaque-addled mind could not handle the actual film Cannibal Holocaust and therefore I engaged in some kind of film transference. Look for an actual, profanity ridden post about Cannibal Holocaust in the near future. Now I must go back to bed.

2 comments:

Shoshanah Marohn said...

I hear Up is really good. I highly enjoyed the review of it with the wrong title. It made no sense at all.

GEt well soon.

We got Z vaccinated yesterday. They only have enough vaccination here for kids under 4, so we went and it was cutest thing I've ever seen in my life. A little room with a million kids under four, and not a one of them caught on to what was going on behind the door (the shot!) even though every one of them went into the room happy and came out sad.

a.e. said...

I actually think that Cannibal Holocaust and Up are the same movie. Just the way that Halloween and Guess Who's coming to Dinner are really the same. Feel better soon!