Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dread


Well, this just looks awful, and not because one of the guys from Twilight is in it. The short story this is based on is from Clive Barker's Books of Blood and I am telling you that NONE of the characters in that story look as douchey as the people in this movie. I don't need to pay money to watch a bunch of quasi-intellectual a-holes trying to be hip by dressing like homeless people grapple with the moral issues of good and evil. I can walk across the street to the Stanford Quad and watch that for free. Sorry, this trailer pissed me off. But I do like the use of the Deftones song.

2 comments:

Shoshanah Marohn said...

Why wasn't the birthmark on her face?

a.e. said...

holy hell, this looks so annoying! I love the hair in this trailer--you can tell so much about how this movie is going to try to establish how edgy it is by the funky and grunge-y hair. Ha. But, no.