Friday, November 20, 2009

Wrong Turn- coming soon...

It was a hard day at work and tonight I am going to relax by watching Wrong Turn, which I have never seen before. There is nothing like inbred cannibals to take the edge off a rough day. Here is the movie description from my Netflix envelope:

License to Drive meets Deliverance when Scott (Desmond Harrington-hot guy
from Dexter) crashes into a carload of three other young people
(Eliza Dushku-hot chick from Buffy, Jeremy Sisto- one of my
horror crushes, and Emmanuelle Chriqui-I don't know who she is).
The foursome is soon lost in the woods of West Virginia,
where they're hunted by three cannibalistic mountain
men who are grossly disfigured via generations of
inbreeding. Should've called AAA!

I love it when they make jokes on Netflix envelopes. Look for what I am sure is going to be a wildly positive review on these here pages soon.

I am just guessing but I bet Emmanuelle Chriqui and Jeremy Sisto die. Just a guess.

No comments: