Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Once and Future King..

I did not sleep at all last night. My cat has decided that the most fun thing in the world is to wake mama and dada up at 3am and demand non-stop attention. This has been going on for about a week. We can't lock him out of our bedroom because the door is busted and does not shut all of the way. We have tried blockading the door with heavy objects, but Yao will just use his whole body weight to try and open it. BANG, BANG, BANG... It sounds like Zombies are trying to knock down the door. Then my mind gets reeling and goodbye sleep. We are now bringing the water bottle to bed and spraying him when he starts attacking us. Every night is like a monster movie. Pretty cool! Anyway, everyone should rent "Excalibur." I thought at first it was a comedy because the acting is so over the top, and then I realized it is just very British. It is bloody, sexy, post-apocalyptic, and I cried in the end. Plus, very young versions of Helen Mirren, Liam Neeson, and Gabriel Byrne co-star. By the way, the film is based on "Le Morte d'Arthur", not "The Once and Future King," but same difference.

No comments: