Saturday, June 16, 2012

Coming Soon: Resident Evil!!

One of my number one guilty pleasures (after Toddlers & Tiaras and Gossip Girl and Flowers in the Addict) is the Resident Evil series.  I love these films.  I will play hooky from work and watch all the films back to back while drinking beer and eating doritos (I am fancy like that.)  I am really excited for the new film: it brings back a bunch of old favorites.  It also looks so complicated I have a bit of a headache just watching the trailer.  I have really had my fill of films that don't make sense for the year (see: Prometheus). 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was totally unimpressed with the most recent Resident Evil installment. I didn't feel that the director put anything of his own into it and all the bullet time was ridiculous :/

Thoroughly enjoyed the first three though, just the major fail of the fourth puts me off going to see the new one D: