Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Guilty Pleasures..

I was recently horrified myself with the realization that I actually like the music of Jack Johnson. Which got me to thinking about other "Guilty Pleasures" that I indulge in. Here is a short list:

The Music of Jack Johnson: I am very close to owning a CD. Damn Live 105 for playing his music. It kind of makes me feel like I am stoned, without the crushing paranoia.

The Twilight Series: No further discussion needed.

Flowers in the Attic: And anything by VC Andrews. It is all so very trashy.

Gossip Girl: A fairly new GP.

Degrassi: A long time obsession. The "Next Generation" is just as good as the original I used to watch after school on PBS. Really, anything Canadian can be placed under a Guilty Pleasure.

Cheaters: But only the episodes hosted by Joey Grecko (the ones after he got stabbed are the best.)

Justin Timberlake: JT the singer, not the actor. He is the kiss of death for movies.

GhostHunters: Which I don't see as a Guilty Pleasure, but as a practical guide to dealing with the Ghosts, Elementals, Demons, and Poltergeists in my life.

No comments: