Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I am in Troubles...

For those of you who don't check out LOL Cats EVERYDAY like me, here is a rather good picture from the site. In other news I have to go see my Doctor this morning, and I am going to get yelled at because I have not been to see her in like 5 months. My Doctor is nice, but she kind of reminds me of a High School Vice Principal. You never want to go to her office. My Doctor actually had to call me to get me to come in. There will disappointed looks and lectures and grovelling on my part. On the plus side I don't have to go to work and I got to sleep in. Plus, I finally finished the last book I was reading so I can start "Breaking Dawn" today, which I hear is just terrible. I mean really terrible. But I am addicted. I must read it!

3 comments:

Shoshanah Marohn said...

My doctor called me, too, and tried to put me on steroids. (for asthma)

I think we lead parallel lives.

Jen said...

I agree. My doctor is actually trying to get me off steroids now. I am down to just taking 10mg a day. Which is good because I am tired of shaving my chest.

Shoshanah Marohn said...

I don't know. I thought your hairy chest was pretty sexy. I was going to try it just for that benefit, you know.