Monday, June 29, 2009

Random Musings on a Monday

Starring in my Nightmares Tonight: Pabst: The world's ugliest dog 2009.

I had a very exciting weekend and did lots of fun things. I went to a birthday party and scored a nice skull ring, I went to the Opera, I saw the Gay Pride Parade, I had lots of good food to eat. The one thing I did not do was go see "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen." Apparently I was the only one that didn't see it. What the hell is happening? If crap like this can make 400 million dollars, it just means we are going to be subjected to more crap. God help us all. I don't need to see the film. I got all I needed from this review: http://www.aintitcool.com/node/41512. Now I have to get going. This is my last free day for a while and I have to watch "Hellraiser 2: Hellbound."

No comments: