Friday, May 15, 2009

For lack of a better picture.
The ONLY thing I like about Facebook so far is taking the quizzes, like "What kind of 'I don't give a fuck, I'll eat you' Sea Creature are you?" I would be a Bat Shit Crazy Shark. Being labeled a Bat Shit Crazy Shark (I was also labeled a Final Girl but no surprise there, except in instance of Zombie Attack, in which I am planning to sacrifice my life to save my cat (and husband) and turn full Zombie) is the best thing about Facebook. The rest is total crap. Now I have to go and think about watching "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button." I am having total Netflix guilt about it. It has been sitting here and sitting here, while other movies come and go. Now, I like David Fincher's work (although I thought Zodiac terribly overrated) and I have nothing against Brad Pitt, but the movie is 3 Fucking Hours Long. Unless there is head trauma or flesh eating my attention span is very short these days. Wait, is there flesh eating in this flick?

No comments: