Friday, May 29, 2009

God and the Devil..

Did you know that Max von Sydow is still around? I thought he had passed away! Guy is STILL making movies! And, as far as I know, he is the only actor to play both God and the Devil in separate films. Wait, didn't George Burns play God and the Devil in a film? Seriously, what is cool about Max von Sydow is that you believe him as either God or the Devil! Take that George Burns! Anyway, stay tuned for an insightful review of "The Virgin Spring," which has led me to von Sydow hysteria.

3 comments:

Shoshanah Marohn said...

What is he? 140 years old or something? I love him, though. God bless him.

Jonathan said...

Evil dudes holding white cats!

Jen said...

I want a white cat!! Can we get one honey? Then I will invite all the old men by to hold them and be evil!!! I also want a black cat for obvious reasons.