Friday, August 21, 2009

Dinner for Ten part 2

Ten Monsters (real or fictional) that I would love to have at a Dinner Party....

  1. Frankenstein's Monster
  2. Dracula
  3. The Wolfman
  4. Jack the Ripper
  5. Pinhead
  6. Cthulhu (he would eat all of us.)
  7. Freddy Kruger
  8. Hannibal Lecter
  9. The Fawn (Pan's Labyrinth)
  10. The Fly

I realize Frankenstein's Monster and Cthulhu might not be the best conversationalists (hence no Zombies) but I would be worried that their feelings would be hurt if I didn't invite them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Hannibal Lecter could give an on-the-fly analysis/profile of The Ripper. And then someone could read tarot cards with coffee and dessert. Anyway, great idea for a list...twist on the "what horror actors or directors do you want to come over for dinner"?

Jen said...

I thought they could play a nice game of "Taboo" or "Jenga" afterwards. Thanks for the compliment! I love your blog.