Monday, October 26, 2009

Something that doesn't totally suck from Rob Zombie.....

If you are drunk or stoned there are worse ways to waste your high than watching The Haunted World of El Superbeasto by Mr. Robert Zombie. You can even watch it sober but it is like watching Ren and Stimpy sober: you wish you weren't. I was actually taking notes while watching this but that was pretty stupid. The only things I wrote were "swear words, boobies, oral sex, Nazi Zombies, and Dr. Phibes." It those are your notes that means it is a pretty good movie.

I loved all the horror film references in this film. It reminded me that when Zombie is not making horrible films he is actually a pretty cool horror aficionado. I also loved the profanity. Call me weird but I love it when cartoon characters swear.


I got a fucking rock too chuck.

No comments: